SAE’s Technical Department is on hand to assist you when using specialist equipment and facilities and provide technical advice. On-campus IT will ensure you will always get IT help on hand.
Our support services
At any stage of your learning and student life journey with SAE, Student Services Officers (SSOs) are available to support you with advice or information relating to:
- Enrolment or changes to your enrolment
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Academic Progression
- International student visa and Student Health Cover enquiries
- Local campus activities
- Student policies, procedures, and forms
- Any other enquiry you may have
Student Support Advisors (SSAs) support student well-being and academic success. SSAs are located at every SAE campus and are a free service for all students.
They can help with:
- Flexible arrangements for students with disabilities
- Welfare concerns such as accommodation
- Learning support and study issues
- Assistance for international students
- Making complaints or reporting incidents of sexual harassment and assault
- Referrals to other staff in SAE and to community support services SSAs can also assist with crisis situations.
To book an appointment directly with the Student Support Advisor on your campus contact:
SAE is committed to providing support for students with a disability, injury, mental illness, or medical condition; to support their well-being and success. To register for support, contact your campus Student Services Advisor, to meet and discuss your options. We require early notification to best assist you with adjustments during your study. You can help us with planning support for you by providing any professional advice from accredited practitioners, e.g. doctors or other medical professionals, during the application or enrolment process.
Find out more about SAE’s disability support.
Our Technical Department team members are on hand to assist you when using specialist facilities and equipment. They manage all student bookings, gear hire, and general campus maintenance. They are available whenever the campus is open. Tech Team staff have studied at SAE, so they have the technical skills and knowledge to assist you.
IT staff provides email, web, and network support to all SAE students to provide support on-campus. Students may access this service directly on campus via Student Services.