Before you start
Tasks to complete
Student Services will email you your login details to your personal email. You will receive your student email two weeks before orientation and instructions on how to set it up.
Each student enrolled at SAE is provided with a student email account which is the main point of contact for lecturers, facilitators, and general staff. You must check your email daily.
Students can use the student portal for any of the following tasks and more:
- Access financial summaries
- Access invoices and your financial balance
- Access your attendance records
- Check your timetable
- Check your attendance
- Check your results
- Communicate with teachers using the student email
- Access Campus Online (the Learning Management System)
- Update your profile
- Access campus information such as policies, website, and important dates
- Update your personal details
Note: You will need your student email to set up your student portal. You will receive an email from Student Services with your login details closer to your start date.
Activate your Library Account, E-Resource access, and LinkedIn learning account by sending an email to email@example.com.