Certificate/Short Course in Acting & Dramatical SpaceLOOK THROUGH THE LENS TO SEE YOUR FUTURE IN ACTING
YOUR CAREER IN ACTING BEGINS NOW
Course StructureDuration: 36 hours
Times/Week: 3 days per week
• Acting and Dramatical Space is a 36 Hours comprehensive workshop that aims to provide the skills of acting and performing and dealing with a directing vision, which will be achieved with the support of state-of-the-art technologies in the industry. Moreover, these workshops cover all aspects of visual art related to dramatical space including dealing with the main elements of music, lighting, fashion, make-up, and decoration as well as performing in e-learning programs, electronic visual works, and electronic performing arts.
• The comprehensive workshop develops the abilities of the actors and enables them to acquire the cognitive tools of the design elements and Dealing with cinematography in visual art.
• In this workshop, the actor acquires the skills of acting, dealing as well with dubbing, make-up, beauty skills, fashion and clothing design, cloth recycling for art, and decoration to be applied to an art space, and rearrangement of space, including lighting skills. This workshop makes the participant a professional actor ready for the market. In other words, the workshop aims at expanding the field of practical knowledge in the skills of acting in addition to the techniques of actor, actor achieving director's visionary. Contributes to the construction of the directing plans, which recognizes the space of the actor who understands the dramatic space.
• Create a clear curriculum in managing the actor and achieving creative outcomes of art.
• Be a professional multipurpose actor in all fields of visual art, a creative actor in visual art (scenography) in terms of lighting, music, decoration, makeup, and clothing/accessories.
• Collaborate as an actor with creative visual art elements comprehensively or separately.
• Acting in audio/visual work such as commercials, acting for e-learning, short film, theater, spectacles, and more.
• Manage small projects in art or other fields.
• Understanding the elements and tools that help to enter Acting skills.
• Introduction to Actor's pronunciation skills, dramatic escalation, facial expressions, meanings of human expressions, silent
• Practicing pronunciation skills, dramatic escalation, facial expressions, meanings of human expressions, silent communication language(
• Acting skills (duet and group).
• Acting practicing projects.
• Acting for the Theater.
Learn the acting skills of the theater by delving into the conditions of visual performing, interspersed with the study of how to deal with the
theatrical script, how to develop the character, and practice various theatrical dramas that help enhance the character Proposed play
• Introduction to production and directing (actor's relationship with production and director)
• introduction to artistic criticism
• Acting in performances
• Body language in art.
Then, Participants will learn skills of body expression and the meanings of Semantical in actors action and reaction to implemented in raising the ability to act and express in a way that serves the proposed artistic personality, as well as training on common mistakes in the use of the body to express dramatic solutions.
• Multi-tasking actor - representation and performance in e-learning
• Multi-tasking actor - animation acting and dubbing skills
• Artistic Space
• Artistic Space Entrance to The Sonography
• Fashion Accessories and Makeup
• By earlier weeks in groups, participants will be asked to write their short
• Acting project including the script.
• They will start developing their project, under the instructors’ supervision
• Participants will direct their actions and will meet for a session with their supervisor for revisions
• By the end of this week, participants will screen their final projects.
• Artistic criticism of the theater
• Artistic Criticism of Cinema
• Actor and Acting markets
All SAE courses focus on practical, hands-on delivery. The amount of practical time you experience during your study varies depending on your course. You will always have an opportunity to access campus resources and facilities outside of class times; during campus opening hours.
It can vary depending on the course. In most cases, lectures have an average of 15 students.
The cost of each course at SAE varies. For information on the tuition fee, contact one of the Career Advisors on your campus at +962 6 4000 707.