Video Editing Course
VIDEO EDITING COURSE USING
Duration Days Timing
36Hours 3 weekdays 5:00 PM- 8:00 PM
Adobe Premiere allows you to use movies, stills, audio, and clips created by other software to compose documentaries, TV ads, wedding and other ceremony videos, TV programs, cinema movies, etc. This course introduces Adobe Premiere, using a project-based approach that allows trainees to learn the key skills necessary to edit their own video. Using short projects as an example, trainees are guided through a complete and logical workflow that begins with importing media, creating a basic rough edit, and then refining the cut with music, transitions, effects, and titles. After finishing the course, participants will learn how to edit professionally and enter the world of video editing.
• Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015
Upon successful completion of this course, the trainee will be able to:
• Have an understanding of the basics of storytelling.
• Import and capture movies, stills and audio
• Edit, add transitions, add effects, and add audio
• Add titles and animate clips and various elements
• Export to various sources and in different formats
• Organize a professional workflow and prepare their video for finishing and color grading in other applications
Enrol By: N/A
Start Date: N/A
End Date: N/A