What exceptions are there to this rule?
SAE Jordan will gather more extensive information than stated above in the following circumstances:
- unauthorised attempts to access files other than those published on SAE Jordan website
- unauthorised tampering or interference with files published on SAE Jordan website
- unauthorised attempts by other websites to index the contents of SAE Jordan website
- attempts to intercept messages of other SAE Jordan website users
- communications which are defamatory, abusive, vilify individuals or groups or give rise to a suspicion that an offence is being committed
SAE Jordan reserves the right to make disclosures to relevant authorities where the use of our website raises concern that an offence is being, or has been, committed.
In the unlikely event of an investigation, SAE Jordan will provide data access to any law enforcement agency that may exercise a warrant to inspect SAE Jordan logs.