SELECT A PROGRAM
AVAILABLE IN JORDAN
Video Editing Course
Adobe Premiere allows you to use movies, stills, audio, and clips created by other software to compose documentaries, TV ads, wedding and other ceremony videos, TV programs,...
Applicants are expected to acquire a solid grasp of the fundamental principles of photography and to use these principles to capture photographs with greater technical accuracy and artistic...
A course in the essentials needed for filmmaking and storytelling pipeline. By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to identify their creative vision and execute...
Acting and Dramatical Space is a 36 Hours comprehensive workshop that aims to provide the skills of acting and performing and dealing with a directing vision, which...
In this course, participants will be introduced to the world of storytelling and writing scripts for short films, TVC, and Feature films. Throughout the course, they will learn...
This course is for intermediate photographers who are looking to start generating income as professional photographers, participants will focus on the most profitable photography fields in the national...
Photography Summer Camp
The student will learn how to control the camera and the options inside it, but mainly we will focus on the creative and imaginative part of the...
The student will learn how to control the camera and the options inside it, but mainly we will focus on the creative and imaginative part of the photography, they will learn how to imagine the scenes and prepare before shooting them, after they capture we will learn hoe to edit the images and enhance them using some apps on our smartphones so the images can be ready for publish
Photography Summer Camp
Photography Course (Summer Camp) (24 Hours)
The student will learn how to control the camera and the options inside it, but mainly we will focus on the creative and imaginative part of the photography, they will learn how to imagine the scenes and prepare before shooting them, after they capture we will learn hoe to edit the images and enhance them using some apps on our smartphones so the images can be ready for publish.
- Student's can control the Professional camera with ease and master the options
- students can create imaginative and creative shots with efficiency
- They will be able to edit the images and export them for the web
- Essentials (4 Hours):
- How to use the Camera: It’s like a pencil with a lot of buttons, so we will learn what does those buttons do and how to hold the brush and go wild.
- Photography Fields: we will discover and discuss some of the main photography fields.
- Photography Words: we will learn all of the vocabularies that you will need to understand to explore this magnificent world with ease.
- Creative Scenes (14 Hours):
- Light Painting: camera and our phone lights and create
- “Forced Perspective” Photography: Have you seen how people takes images of them selves leaning on the side of the Eiffel tower or picking it from the top? that’s called “Forced Perspective”, we will learn how to create these images and go wild with our imagination.
- Sillhouette Photography: We will create our own shapes from card boards and shoot them with sun behind to create these minimal detailed charming images.
- Making Our DIY SoftBox: Photography is about lighting, and the lighting gear in the market are a bit expensive, so we will learn how to make our own DIY Light Box so we can use it in our practices later
- Portrait Photography: Now it’s time to learn how to capture the faces
- Image Editing (6 Hours):
- Adobe Photoshop Apps: After you shoot a raw image, you still need some tweaks to enhance it, we will learn how to use simple phone apps to do that like Adobe Photoshop Express and Adobe Photoshop fix.
- Image Retouching: Let’s explain it in three words: Digital Plastic Surgery :P
- Simple Photo Manipulation & Composing: We will have a taste of the magical power of Photo Manipulation and Composing using Adobe Photoshop Mix App.
32 Hrs, 5 - 8 PM, Sun, Tue , Thurs
Enrol By: N/A
Start Date: N/A
End Date: N/A