SELECT A PROGRAM
AVAILABLE IN JORDAN
Diploma in FILM PRODUCTION
This diploma explores the creative and technical aspects of film making within a wide variety of settings. With an emphasis on hands-on training, you will have access to our industry-standard digital cameras and film production equipment, enabling you to learn the processes and techniques to ensure that the projects you work on and the visions you imagine can become realities on multiple platforms.
Our film production diploma is designed to prepare the next generation of filmmakers. Gain the essential skills and knowledge working independently and collaboratively on factual and fictional productions, allowing you to graduate with a high technical skill set to hit the ground running on any film set worldwide.
All of your progress is carefully guided and expanded by individual tutorial support, ensuring that you create pieces of work to be showcased in your all-important portfolio.
- The principles of film production and visual techniques
- Industry-standard workflows and equipment
- In small classes
- Through individual practical time
- From industry professionals
- Visual and film language and the aesthetics of storytelling
- How the social and cultural contexts influence filmmakers
- How storytelling works today with all the technology changing
- How to manage pre-production: break down a script, scout locations, create a schedule and budget for different productions (Short films, feature films, documentary, TV Commercials, and Music clips)
- How to write a script
- Direct a scene
- Light and shoot a scene
- Edit picture and sound
- Work on a Final thesis film
- Practice in industry-standard postproduction studios
- Complete a series of assignments to build your visual, technical, and artistic skills
- Get feedback every step of the way on all your assignments
- In a creative hub collaborating with students from other disciplines
- Graduate with a professional portfolio that shows your technical and artistic abilities
- Our fast track courses allow you to enter the workplace quicker with the most up-to-date skills
- With the confidence to forge your path to your dream career
- Join our Alumni Hall of Fame, which includes Oscar, BAFTA, and Grammy award winners
- Understand the fundamental components of visual storytelling, story structure, and story analysis.
- Implement the functions and roles on a film set and can work collaboratively on any high production:
- · Through closely-mentored projects demonstrate technical proficiency in a specific filmmaking discipline (Directing, Editing, Cinematography, Sound Design, Producing, and Production Design).
- · Through critical essays, writing assignments, and visual production exercises, demonstrate an understanding of film language development, including aesthetic perspectives.
Our graduates complete their degrees with a skill-set covering the foundational areas of traditional filmmaking and broader concepts of the future of film distribution and viewing standards. Not only do our graduates finish with a working showreel presenting their skills, but they also find their creative directions. Moreover, students even graduate with the ability to navigate the future of film and media as it adapts and evolves with the changing times.
You will learn
- Camera techniques
- Production techniques
- Visual effects
- Production design
- Screen design
- Project management
- Industry knowledge
Your learning experience
- Develop your knowledge and skills on industry-standard camera technologies including 4K cameras, DSLR Cameras, and more.
- Work collaboratively with artists, designers, web, mobile, and games developers, animators, and audio specialists.
- Create productions under real-world conditions.
- Experience innovative learning at its best, including intensive workshops, face-to-face lectures, studio-based practice, and online delivery.
- Learn high-level cinematography and visual effects skills using the same equipment, software, and processes employed by industry practitioners.
- Build skills in industry-standard software.
- Video editor
- Visual effects artist
SAE film graduates have been involved with outstanding production companies, studios, and networks, including:
- Nine Network
- Steam Motion & Sound
- Fuel VFX
- Independent production companies
Enrol By: N/A
Start Date: N/A
End Date: N/A