SELECT A COURSE
AVAILABLE IN JORDAN
Diploma inVISUAL EFFECTS ANIMATION
Undertake the Bachelor of Animation at SAE and build expertise in all facets of Animation. Students will develop fundamental skills and knowledge in this exciting industry in areas such as 3D modelling, character animation, rigging, textures, project management, teamwork, lighting, rendering and compositing.
Developing a solid understanding of these areas provides students with a solid foundation and context for further study before exploring in detail the specialist areas.
During your time at SAE students will learn on industry standard software such as Maya, Autodesk 3D MAX and the Adobe Creative Suite.
Students will undertake specialised units designed for students to participate in real-world projects under the guidance of expert SAE staff. With this unique teaching style, students will demonstrate their skills and technical knowledge in a collaborative and creative studio-based learning environment.
- Industry standard software
- In small classes
- Through individual practical time
- From industry professionals
- Complete a series of assignments to build your visual, technical and artistic skills
- In a creative hub collaborating with students from other disciplines
- Get feedback every step of the way on all your assignments
- Graduate with a professional showreel that profiles your technical and artistic abilities
- Join our Alumni Hall of Fame which includes Oscar, BAFTA and Grammy award winners
- Hit the ground running through our fast track industry focused courses
- With the confidence to forge your own path to your dream career
Upon graduating, students will be proficient in Maya, Autodesk 3D MAX and the Adobe Creative Suite and will have built a portfolio to demonstrate their skills in their chosen specialisation including the ability to produce collaborative creative films, interactive media titles and more. Students will have real-world skills, having worked in a simulated environment making the transition from study to workplace seamless.
Diploma of Visual Effects Animation
You will learn
- 3D graphics
- 2D & 3D animation
- Post production
- Principles of design
- Industry knowledge
- Principles of animation
- Visual effects
- CG simulations such as cloth, hair and fur simulations
- Animation tools
- Project management
Your learning experience
- Learn advanced-level industry-standard animation tools, such as Autodesks 3DS Max and Maya and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience a course designed in collaboration with industry partners, develop the skills the film and interactive media industries want.
- Work with artists, designers, film makers, animators and audio specialists.
- Learn from industry veterans who are masters of their craft.
- Develop high-level special effects in collaboration with film makers.
- Learn and apply narrative theories to produce compelling animated films.
- Learn in a collaborative, studio-based environment where your teachers are also your mentors.
- Learn and apply industry-standard project management methodologies from day one.
- 2D/3D animator
- Environment artist
- Game asset artist
- Technical artist
- Character artist
- Concept artist
- Post-production for broadcast media
- Architectural visualiser
- Product visualiser
- Educational media production
- Motion graphics designer
- Art director
- Creative director
- Project manager
- Team leader
- 3D Generalist
- Matte Painter
- Visual Effects Supervisor
- Lighting Artist
SAE Animation graduates have been involved with many well-known creative media companies, including:
- MPC Studios (Canada)
- Rubicon Animation Studios
- Curled Stone Studios
- Arab telemedia group
- Kharabeesh network for entertainment and media
- Atum Studio (Egypt)
Enrol By: N/A
Start Date: N/A
End Date: N/A