SELECT A PROGRAM
AVAILABLE IN JORDAN
Diploma IN VISUAL EFFECTS ANIMATION
Undertake the Bachelor of Animation at SAE and build expertise in all facets of Animation. Students will develop fundamental skills and knowledge in this exciting industry in 3D modeling, character animation, rigging, textures, project management, teamwork, lighting, rendering, and compositing.
Developing a solid understanding of these areas provides students with a solid foundation and context for further study before exploring the specialist areas.
Students will learn industry-standard software such as Maya, Autodesk 3D MAX, and the Adobe Creative Suite during their time at SAE.
Students will undertake specialized units designed for students to participate in real-world projects under expert SAE staff guidance. With this unique teaching style, students will demonstrate their skills and technical knowledge in a collaborative and creative studio-based learning environment.
- Industry-standard software
- In small classes
- Through individual practical time
- From industry professionals
- Complete a series of assignments to build your visual, technical, and artistic skills
- In a creative hub collaborating with students from other disciplines
- Get feedback every step of the way on all your assignments
- Graduate with a professional portfolio that profiles your technical and artistic abilities
- Join our Alumni Hall of Fame, which includes Oscar, BAFTA, and Grammy award winners
- Hit the ground running through our fast track industry-focused courses
- With the confidence to forge your path to your dream career
Upon graduating, students will be proficient in Maya, Autodesk 3D MAX, and the Adobe Creative Suite. They will have built a portfolio to demonstrate their chosen specialization skills, including producing collaborative creative films, interactive media titles, and more. Students will have real-world skills, working in a simulated environment to transition from study to work seamlessly.
Diploma of Visual Effects Animation
You will learn
- 3D graphics
- 2D & 3D animation
- Principles of design
- Industry knowledge
- Principles of animation
- Visual effects
- CG simulations such as cloth, hair, and fur simulations
- Animation tools
- Project management
Your learning experience
- Learn advanced-level industry-standard animation tools, such as Autodesk's 3DS Max and Maya and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience a course designed in collaboration with industry partners, develop the skills the film and interactive media industries want.
- Work with artists, designers, filmmakers, animators, and audio specialists.
- Learn from industry veterans who are masters of their craft.
- Develop high-level special effects in collaboration with filmmakers.
- Learn and apply narrative theories to produce compelling animated films.
- Learn in a collaborative, studio-based environment where your teachers are also your mentors.
- Learn and apply industry-standard project management methodologies from day one.
- 2D/3D animator
- Environment artist
- Game asset artist
- Technical artist
- Character artist
- Concept artist
- Post-production for broadcast media
- Architectural visualiser
- Product visualiser
- Educational media production
- Motion graphics designer
- Art director
- Creative director
- Project manager
- Team leader
- 3D Generalist
- Matte Painter
- Visual Effects Supervisor
- Lighting Artist
SAE Animation graduates have been involved with many well-known creative media companies, including:
- MPC Studios (Canada)
- Rubicon Animation Studios
- Curled Stone Studios
- Arab telemedia group
- Kharabeesh network for entertainment and media
- Atum Studio (Egypt)
Enrol By: N/A
Start Date: N/A
End Date: N/A